Turn Key Lab Set Up
Tanner Scientific offers turn-key lab setup options as well as a la carte equipment choices. If you are setting up an entire histology lab from scratch or just adding another microtome or tissue bath, Tanner Scientific has you covered!
Tanner Scientific is a national leader in the distribution of high-quality microscope slides and coverglass
Convenience, Efficiency and Affordability are the drivers behind the Tanner brand.
- Product Development – Tanner is constantly improving upon and developing new pathology equipment and technologies. Currently in development is an automated microscope slide stainer specifically designed to accommodate the unique needs of Mohs laboratory staining protocols. Expect to see this ground breaking new product in early 2015!
- Customer Service – Without you, our customer, we don't exist. For that reason we don't take our commitment to customer service lightly. If there is ever a concern or a problem we will make it right. Period.
- Our focus is on building affordable and reliable pathology equipment. We strive to offer the most attractive price points in the industry, while never letting up on our unyielding commitment to quality and reliability.
Installation, Warranty, and Repair
- Warranties – At Tanner Scientific we stand behind the quality and durability of our products. That's why we offer full parts and labor warranties on ALL new Tanner equipment. If there is a problem, we resolve it for you. No delays, no games, no headaches, we address the situation immediately and bring you resolution as quickly as possible.
- Installation, Setup and Training – We have partnerships in place across the country to provide white glove installation and setup for your new equipment purchase. On–site training is available as well.
- Biomedical Equipment Repair – We provide cost effective, full service histology equipment repair and maintenance for ALL major brands of equipment. These services are available for, but not limited to: cryostats, microtomes, tissue processors, embedding stations and microscope slide strainers.
Purchasing and Financing
- Dermatology Mohs Labs – Tanner Scientific has partnerships in place that allow you to purchased an entire Mohs lab setup, complete with consumable supplies and of course our TN2085 cryostat and optional slide stainer.
- Financing – Tanner Scientific offers a robust portfolio of financing options to assist in the purchase of equipment or an entire laboratory setup.
Our Product and Services Selections
- TN2085 Cryostat
- TN1500 Tissue Embedding Station
- Cryostat and Microtome components and accessories
- Histology equipment service, repair and maintenance contracts
- Microscope slides and Coverglass (Dealer accounts only)
- Equipment restoration solutions (Dealer accounts only)